Friday, June 13, 2008

June GIFTAWAY!

I promised you a great Giftaway for this month and here it is: All you have to do to qualify for the drawing is leave a comment. I'm doing things a little differently this month - your name will be added to "the pot" each time you leave a post this month! If you mention this drawing on your blog, your name will be added yet another time! First, we have this beautiful vintage glass candy bowl: ...this vintage dresser scarf in near-perfect condition ...a whimsical, handmade dishtowel made by me ...this sweet set of three hanging ceramic jello molds ...a handmade gingham apron (I can't take credit for making this one) that is actually PINK but looks RED here! ...and finally, this little birdnest-basket designed and made by me. Well, not quite finally - I'm also including a couple bars of delicious-smelling homemade soap!!! The drawing will be July 1. Good luck!

7 comments:

Sissy said...

Sher! Wow all those birthdays in one month!!! How awesome is that!!!!!
Save me a piece of cake, okay? See ya on the boards ab4b sis!!!!
Give those men in your life a huge hug for us here and tell em' a Big Happy B-day Wish from us!

sallyt said...

Wow, what a haul!! I guess I better comment here, too, so I'll get in on the drawing for all this loot. What a generous person you are, Sher.
Hugs,
sallyt

Unknown said...

Thank you, both! Your names are in for the drawing!

Sissy said...

Sher I like the chippy paint too, but dont' like to ruin the wood either. Isnt' it depressing to have to repaint and give it that fresh look? My mom thinks I am crazy, she thinks chippy paint is depressing! heehee
I LUV CHIPPY PAINT!!!!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh what a nice giveaway. I would love for you to enter my name! Love the dishtowel ~ too cute!! And that crystal bowl, the pink apron, well, gee, just everything! I've got you entered into my giveaway, too!

Good luck!!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

kenz said...

I would love to be entered in the contest! Just recently found your site and love it!

Unknown said...

Stephanie and Kenz, you're both entered!!! Good luck!
Sher