Friday, May 2, 2008

We have a WINNER for April!

*Drum roll, please*....our winner for the April Giftaway is: HAMMERTIME NEWS! Congratulations! Please contact me at sherm19482002@yahoo.com with your mailing info!
She visited this blog through our associations with WORDLESS WEDNESDAY (which now gives an option of going Wordless all week long, but being the gabby person I am, have chosen to be wordless on Wednesdays only) and will receive the giftaway package shown here, along with many surprises!
Another Biscotti Story...
Okay, I'm not a woman to easily give up. I had to once again try my hand at biscotti, using the stove I currently have! I cut the oven temperature down by 25 degrees AND the baking time down by an extra five minutes and still came up with blackened biscotti: This time, it was burned mostly on the left side.

At least this batch was edible. And, yesterday, among several other things I did was check out new ovens!

And now, eye candy for lovers of antiques, gorgeous glass, etc....

Is THIS an absolutely gorgeous tray, or what? It's one of the items that will be sold tomorrow night along with these items and these and lots of other goodies that won't fit on my blog, but I did manage to take a lot of pix if you want to see them. If you want to take a peek, just click HERE. Unfortunately, I can't make this one. (sigh...)

It's going to be a wonderful weather weekend! See you in the garden!

No comments: