- Piano-shaped music box - one of my faves, but I can't keep everything I love, so I'll share with you.
- A small-ruffled, delicate-looking white vintage apron Mini-pitcher
- Handmade soap, made by Susan in Indiana - Too bad you don't have a scratch 'n sniff monitor.
- Beaded pink necklace
- Vintage wooden spools, a couple with thread
- Some of my handmade wax-scented tags ...and
probablya surprise or two!
Monday, May 26, 2008
GIFTAWAY Package and (my) Casual Attire
First, let me apologize for the delay in posting the pix of this month's Giftaway. They were supposed to be posted yesterday. I didn't mean to lie; I just got sidetracked. I had noticed Saturday morning that several different cars were traveling up and down the hillside; we have only three sets of neighbors living up that way so it wasn't difficult to figure out that something had happened to one of them. One of the elderly ladies had passed away during the night. Her husband, who is in ill health himself, is totally devastated. They were very devoted to one another. Anyway, I whipped together a casserole and a sympathy card and sent it up the hill. (You'll see why I didn't deliver it myself, later.) The rest of the day was mostly spent pulling weeds (what else?). Without going into a lot of detail, my hubby counted over 11 wheelbarrows full. Not just eleven, over eleven. Chocked full of weeds. My weeds, pulled by myself. Oh. Almost forgot - there was a slight interruption when I helped a farmer round up four of his runaway cows. Actually, all I did was run them out off the neighbors' property and back down onto the road. Hubby and stepson took it from there. But, I digress. Back to the Giftaway. Here's what the winner will receive: