- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
- The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico’ blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
- Karen, the Graphics Fairy - She unselfishly searches for and finds wonderful vintage clipart for others to use in our scrapbooks, cards, mixed media and other arts.
- Analise, Sugar, Sugar - For encouraging and inviting others to participate in various projects of sharing and imagination
- Becky, Beyond the Picket Fence - A trash-to-treasure enthusiast, she openly shares her projects and continues to push herself to be more creative
- Karla, Karla's Cottage - A lover of vintage items, her blog is chock full of interesting photographs; she has a wonderful way of grouping her finds and collections
- Karin, Creative Chaos - Her blog is on the "favorites" list of many, and deservingly so. She has found a way to incorporate her humor, her creativity and love for her family into a very entertaining read
This month's giftaway has a little twist to it - in order to participate, you must either be a mom, have a mom, know a mom, or be related to a mom! Okay, so there's no twist to it at all, but I had to do something to acknowledge Moms everywhere! After all, I am a Mom, my daughter is a Mom, my daughter-in-law is a Mom, all my friends have Moms and this is the month for Mother's Day! So, included in this month's giftaway is: This sweet little vintage apron that looks like it could have been made from an old linen handkerchief! Whenever I see an apron, mental images of my great-grandma using her apron to wipe the faces of my brother, cousins and myself come to mind.
You'll also get this olde mini-pitcher that I recently picked up at an estate sale. My collection of vintage buttons has grown to gluttony - so, guess what it will have inside? Yep - the winner will get some cool olde buttons, along with some of my handmade tags and, of course, a surprise or two. Or three. And, to qualify, all you need to do is leave a comment!
I switched around a couple little items for last month's winner, Hammertime. She's a busy mom of four with daughters in pageants. She isn't really into collecting or handmades so I substituted a couple of things I thought would be more for her liking. She should have received her package yesterday, so here's what she received:
A little ceramic box with a black faux pearl necklace and bracelet, a handmade necklace (not made by me) and some delicious handmade soaps that I get from Susan . I have her soaps in my shops and they are wonderful ! I thought a busy mom would need pampering and I sent her these two soaps, plus this one for the kids: What self-respecting child would not want to bathe him/herself in monkey farts? LOL! It actually smells fruity, like something a monkey would eat. My thinking was that, if she had less arguing about bath time for the kids, she would have more time for herself.
Remember, just leave a comment to qualify for this month's giftaway!