Saturday, November 1, 2008

Preparing for Santa!

    Our big annual Christmas party is coming up December 6!  By "our" I'm not talking about one we do here at the house - oh no, I'm not quite THAT stupid to undertake something like that right now.  
     I'm talking about the one that Robin holds every year at the shop (meaning the CORNER NEST in Elizabethton, TN).  She holds it the first Saturday of December and has done  this for roughly 15 years now.  It's a lot of fun for everyone, including us vendors.  We have oodles of door prizes, a visit from Santa, lots of free food and TONS of people from several states!  
     If you're in the area, be sure to stop in!  If you're not in the area, make plans to be here!  
     I thought I'd share some of the photos I took today - keep in mind that most of the shop is not yet decorated!  This month will be a really busy one - I'm glad our part is finished!  
Enjoy the photos! Preparing for Santa
(If, for some reason, the link doesn't work, you can view it HERE.)

3 comments:

Patricia said...

I certainly did enjoy the photos! I wish there was some way I could be at your party. It must be really grand if everyone does it up. Enjoy yourself,

Pat

Anonymous said...

Such pretty things! THanks for the looksey!

mary :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Sher,
Looks like fun and too bad I don't live in the area as I would love to stop in.
Warmly,
Deb