Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Photos Added & November's Giftaway

 I'm just a photo-snappin' fool!   As usual, we forgot a couple items that we had planned to take to the shop before this weekend, so guess where I went yesterday?  At least, I remembered the camera!  I added more shots to my "Preparing for Santa" album on Webshots.  If you want to see the new pix, you can start HERE so you won't have to go through the ones you've already seen!
     We put a tree in another of our rooms and decorated it with mostly handmade ornaments (ornies).  This tree is decorated with 100% primitives.  It has a couple rubber band guns stuffed in it but you can't see them in this picture.  
     Do you recognize my work?
    
   These photos are all on my Webshots album but I wanted you to see how the shabby ornaments look on my lime green tree:   
     It's decorated with all pink, white or green ornaments.  We bought this tree a few years ago at Menard's in Indiana and you wouldn't believe the number of people who want to buy it! (We don't have a Menard's in Tennessee, so Menard's, if you're reading this...hint*hint...)
     Now, let's talk about this blog's November Giftaway:  I messed up on the October Giftaway - I failed to include a Thanksgiving themed item!  So, for November, you know that the only thing to do is to include TWO Christmas-themed items to make up for Thanksgiving.  If you followed this line of thinking, you must be either as old or confused as I am.
     
     So, what will those two items be?  I'm leaving it up to you - leave a comment letting me know whether you prefer primitive or shabby.  
     Either way, you will be receiving this item within your package:  
  
     I hope you love it as much as I do!  
     And no, that's not all.  You know me - I'll be adding more to this Giftaway later.  What will it be?  Hmmm...I do need to think about sharing more of my vintage aprons.  But who knows?
    Just leave a message!  If you don't have a blog, be sure to let me know how you can be reached if YOU win!  And, be sure to let me know your preference - primitive or shabby!

7 comments:

Judy said...

OK I guess I'm old and shabby I'm right there with you. I pictures are awesome and I love the tree. the cup is so pretty!! I can hardly wait to see what else you add.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a lime green tree!!! very cute!

Thanks for having another great giveaway!! Love teacups!

blessings to you
mary

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi SHer,
Love your trees and all the "ornies"...
The cup and saucer are lovely and if I win I would so love the shabby gift:) Your giveaways are great:) Thank you for having a monthly one. I'm trying to fill my space for the monthly sale next weekend. I MUST go to the thrift store and get more things. The owner said November is the best month for selling items...so that's the plan for tomorrow...shopping :)
Warmly,
Deb

Michele said...

Hi Sher ~ I sooooo love your tree and the ornies. Tooo cute! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

Hugz,
Michele

KatCollects said...

I am loving the lime green tree with the pink and green and white ornaments, so pretty. I would have never thought I would like a lime green tree, but I do! I hope you are having a great week. I am really loving my vase from you.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I love you blog! Wished I lived closer so I could visit your shop. I like both prim and shabby, but would have to say I lean to the shabby. Your recycled Christmas cards are wonderful! Always wonder what to do with those. Donna
djgarden13@hotmail.com

Renee said...

Such beautiful Holiday decorations! I am amazed at the things you do! And yes . . .I love the theme for your giftaway! Thanks so much for sharing all you!