Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tomfoolery

I previously posted an old photo of myself at age 13 and remarked that I was ugly but had good legs at that time. My good friend, Janet, asked me whether I knew what happened to those legs. Then she, as only the best of friends will do, warned me of what had happened. It's frightening, to say the least. I will share with you what she has discovered and hope it's not too late for you:

This is a serious theft problem, and it's happening all across the country. I thought you probably needed to know. This is no hoax, it happened to ME! No kidding, it really did!Theft Problem - IMPORTANT MESSAGE:You've heard about people who have been abducted and hadtheir kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves. My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few yearsago. I went to sleep and woke up with someone else'sthighs. It was just that quick. The replacements had thetexture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these andwhat happened to mine? I spent the entire summer lookingfor my thighs. Finally, hurt and angry, I resignedmyself to living out my life in jeans. And then thethieves struck again.My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they hadstuck me with earlier. But my new butt was attached atleast three inches lower than my original! I realizedI'd have to give up my jeans in favor of longskirts.Two years ago I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arm swing to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary - my body was being replaced one section at a time. What could they do to me next?When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey neck, I decided to tell my story. Women of the world, wake up and smell the coffee! Those 'plastic' surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts -stolen from you and me! The next time someone you know has something 'lifted', look again - was it lifted from you?THIS IS NOT A HOAX. This is happening to women everywhere every night.WARN YOUR FRIENDS! P.S. Last year I thought some one had stolen my Boobs. I was lying in bed and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they had just been hiding in myarmpits as I slept. Now I keep them hidden in my waistband. I implore you, what would we women do without friends like Janet? LOL!

Above is a little clip of my brother, his wife, my hubby and myself having a little fun the last time we were together. I can guarantee you that my sister-in-law will try to strangle me the next time we see each other. At least they have on sunglasses and are somewhat incognito! LOL!

I tried to put it inside this post but, computer illiterate that I am, couldn't figure it out.

Last but not least, don't forget to leave a comment on this blog to qualify you for this month's drawing, or monthly giftaway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up every time I read it. LOL

I love that little video. hhhaha So funny. You and Terry look so danged cute. Of course I know how sweet you both are.

And your bro and his wife are good looking.