Friday, September 26, 2008

My Vintage Aprons for FLEA MARKET FRIDAY & other things (for me) to do...

     Have you checked out Flea Market Friday?  I've jumped on their band wagon and am including some of my vintage aprons.  Click out my link HERE to see my offerings and note that THERE IS NO SHIPPING on my aprons!
    Today will be a busy one - lots of things to finish tagging before putting them in the shop (the Corner Nest, Elizabethton, TN).  I've also scheduled a repairman for my stepson's hot water heater.  The poor kid hasn't had constant hot water since he moved in his new place.  (Those who read this blog regularly know that he has some MH problems and needs assistance.)  
    My search for another vehicle starts this weekend.  I still haven't driven since my accident, so although I need my own vehicle, I'm not really looking forward to this.
    AND, of course, there are yard sales to visit, things to see...

7 comments:

Bebe said...

Hi Sher!
It's great to have you join in on the Friday Flea Market! I hope you sell a lot of your aprons. Didn't know about the google docs, so I'm going to check into those. I might want to do something similar with some of my items. Your page is pretty!

Good luck on your vehicle search this weekend! New car+yard sales=happiness!! :)

Lots of Hugs,Bebe

blessings said...

Hi Sher. I'm so glad that you're joining us! I've just gotten you added to the list. Sorry for the delay. When I checked the sign-up page yesterday afternoon, your link wasn't on there yet so I just now noticed that you wanted to be added. Have a wonderful weekend! Blessings.. Polly

KatCollects said...

I hope they get your Son's hot water fixed today, and I hope you find the perfect new car. I know it must be scary to get behind the wheel again, my good thoughts and wishes are with you.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

You have the sweetest blog I will be back! Have a wonderful weekend
Diane

Michele said...

Hi Sher...hope you find a new vehicle soon! It is very hard getting behind the wheel again after an accident..at least it was for me.

Take care and find some good treasures at the garage sales this weekend!

Hugz,
Michele

Charmingdesigns said...

I had to come over and visit your blog after reading what you wrote on Beths comments. lol. Laurie

Unknown said...

Bebe and Polly, thanks for the welcome to the Friday Flea! It's such a great idea (although I haven't sold anything yet..) ;).

Hi, Kat! The hot water is fixed, sorta. Long story, but that's another post! LOL!

Diane, thanks for coming by and for the compliment! I hope you do come back!

Thanks, Michelle! I did test drive some vans and it actually felt pretty good to be behind the wheel again. But boy, was I cautious!!!

Laurie, thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you followed me "home"! LOL!