Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Heavy Hearts

Friends, I have been MIA and will probably continue to be for some time.  My heart is heavy, my spirit deflated.  My eldest granddaughter, Randi, died a month ago today.

It's still hard for me to talk about it and I will not be sharing any details.  What is important is, she is in the hands of our Creator and she is in complete peace.  It's up to us left behind to accept that peace for ourselves. 

Meanwhile, embrace your children and grandchildren.  Let them know how special they are to you.  Precious moments are just that - precious.  But there is no promise that those moments will build upon one another in this life.

5 comments:

Janet C. Fish said...

Love you Sher.

Janet

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Oh, dear Sher,
I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved Grand daughter...I just can not image the pain your heart feels...just know that I'll be praying for comfort for you and the rest of the family...
Love,
deb

misselaineous said...

Dear Sher, I am so saddened by the loss of your beautiful granddaughter. My heart aches for you, but your faith is strong. Lean upon it to get you through this time. Prayers to you & your family in this difficult time. Elaine

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

Dear Sweet lady Sher, I have just found your Blog and website. I am so saddened by your latest post. My heart just sank and I cannot imagine your pain. I know your faith is strong in the Lord and he will surely get you through this very difficult time in your life. I could tell by all your post how much you love your blogs, crafts, collecting...everything to do with your store. I truly hope that you will re-connect and continue your blogging and sharing of your collections. You are truly talented and inspiring and I am certain that it is what your precious Granddaughter would want you to do. She would definately want you to enjoy your life. I hope you find the strength and joy in your blog again. My prayers are with you and your family. All my peace to you, Laura

PJ said...

There are no words!! I'll be praying for you and your family!!